Why Should We Recycle
Several reasons exist as to why we should promote recycling. Recycling helps us to convert our old products into new useful products. In other words, it is good for the environment. Since we are saving resources and are sending less trash to the landfills, it helps in reducing air and water pollution. Listed below are few reasons why we should all recycle old products.
1. Reduce pollution : The more you recycle old products the less you will require the need of buying new products. As a result there will be energy saving.
Reduction in the harmful gasses will not only help in cleaning the environment but will also clean the air we breathe. The more clean air we breathe the more positive impact it will have on our life.
2. Reduction in Landfills :Size of the landfills can be significantly reduced if we reduce our daily waste and recycle more. If we don’t recycle the product the landfills site will become more common around the city which will certainly affect wildlife and environment. So to reduce it we must recycle as much as we can.
3. Conservation of materials : All the new products are made from the raw materials which are procured from harvesting the earth’s natural resources. for e.g.: you need wood to make paper and wooden products.
If more trees are cut down to make such products it will affect wildlife and environment in a significant way. This can be reduced if recycle more and more paper and rely less on new products.
4. Save Energy : When there will be less demand for new products then of course less products will be produced which will help in saving the energy. Conservation of energy is the key element for the fight against climate change.
5. Save Money : When you will recycle old products and have less dependency on new products the obviously you will end up in saving some money. That money can then be used for some other purposes. When recycling is done on large scale the money saved can have huge impact on your monthly expenditure.
Latest posts by Rinkesh (see all)
- How Tech Advances Have Helped Companies Increase Their Sustainability? - October 19, 2016
- Causes, Effects and Solutions of Ocean Acidification - October 15, 2016
- 30+ Striking Ways to Use Less Paper to Save World’s Forests - October 9, 2016