What is solar power?
Solar energy is a solution for our increasing demands of energy. Energy from the sun can be converted into other useful forms of energy by direct or indirect method.
It can be directly converted into electricity without using a long procedure.
2. Indirect method
The indirect method follows the production of electricity by the use of concentrated power. The concentrated solar power plants use many concentrating mirrors for the absorption of sun rays; this solar energy is then converted into high intensity heat energy which is then converted into electrical energy.
Qualities of solar power
Solar power is a good alternative source of non-renewable resource which is a prior option of people and a tremendous source of energy. This is a proficient and environment-friendly process which is in great demand but it is hard for people to acquire it for their needs. Not many processes can be used for inaccessible areas and electricity cannot be provided to these areas but portable solar system has made it possible. Gasses like carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and other greenhouse gasses.
Portable solar systems
Types of portable solar systems
They come in many types depending on their nature, cost, size and panels composition. The types are:
1. Global solar system: Its flexibility is enough that it can be taken anywhere and can be used to charge your laptop. Its cells do not damage. It is protected by strong nylon with urethane base. It is resistant to ultraviolet rays and any weather cannot damage it and you do not have to worry about the weather.
2. Goal 0: Its quality is its foldable nature and its weight. It fits perfectly your bag pack. It has a satisfactory amount of energy and can charge your electric device. Its advantage is that the excess power can be stored and used at night where so solar energy can be obtained on the spot. So it is perfect for outdoors.
3. SUNLINQ: This multipurpose portable device has a series of power to select from. It is protected and waterproof. It can also be taken to beach and also while swimming, camping and hiking because no sand, water or a UV ray can damage it. It is very flexible and a built in diode for current protection. It can also provide energy on a cloudy day.
The most important benefits are:
- If you create more energy than required than the company will pay you.
- It helps the environment.
- The nation can become less dependent on imports of oil and other fuels.
- They can provide help to anyone around the globe.
- The fact that it is portable has an advantage that it can be taken anywhere with you.
Where to buy?
If you do not have the information on where to buy it then you can search online. Make sure that the website you buy from makes product that are environment-friendly and offers help to needed. The website should be trustworthy.
- Are Egg Cartons Compostable? (7 Clever Uses For Them) - September 18, 2020
- How Does Humidity Affect Air Pollution? - September 15, 2020
- Benefits of Solar Roads and Why They Seem To Be a Bad Idea - September 14, 2020